Dave's concert with Riverton Stake

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Liza is so...

random.  She is so into putting things on her head, and lately she's into oven mitts.  I keep them in a drawer that she can reach, and she loves putting them on.  Soon I'll have to catch a picture of her wearing Abby's bike helmet.  That's a nice one too.And here are a couple of iris from our front yard.  I love the bright yellow.  The "blackout" ones aren't out yet.  Those are so dark purple that they're almost black.  My Grandma Done used to breed her own iris and won lots of awards, and we were able to get some of her bulbs from my parents and plant them.  We'll have to dig up a few when we move so we don't lose them.

1 comment:

Brammer Family said...

I guess putting on clothing is better than taking it off ;)

Love you Liza Loo!!!