Dave's concert with Riverton Stake

Monday, April 20, 2009

Potty training already?



Well, not really.  But Liza does enjoy sitting on the big potty.  For now.  :)  She does tell us when she has "poop," and recently has started going to get a diaper from her room and handing it to me when she wants a change.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hey, she may be ahead of our Hannah...can't get her interested at all! I see Liza still likes her fingers.

My Cozy Cubby said...

Such smart little cookies, aren't they!? A couple of weeks ago, I told my 17 month old, okay let's go brush your teeth, and she excitedly went to the bathroom and pointed to her toothbrush. I wasn't expecting that. Let's hope she's as excited when potty training comes!

Mom said...

Someday, Liza is going to LOVE you for posting these pictures on the internet!!! Love you-Mom