Whoa...it's been a while, huh? We've just been a tad busy around here. :-)
Can you believe it's May already? Abby only has another month left in Kindergarten! What the heck am I going to do with her all summer? Well, it'll actually be nice to take trips to the park, Wheeler Farm, go for walks, etc. without having to worry about getting her to and from school. Caleb will be excited to start school in 2009 (not as excited as me though!). He's my cute little guy and I love him to pieces. He just loves leaving his tools around (hmm...sounds like someone else I know). He's also practicing his counting, and I've heard him go as high as 50 with nary a mistake. Liza is just starting to crawl and is being cute as ever. She's starting to try and form some words now. Her favorite one is "juice" which sounds suspiciously like "shoe." :-) She's got a little anemia problem (big surprise there since the other kids and I have all had it), but she's on a supplement for that and it seems to be coming up. She also has 2 more teeth coming in, so she'll have 4 soon (which might spell OUCH for Mom). I've just been busy with Primary stuff, trying to keep up with laundry (my favorite), and using all my concentration on not going crazy. Jury's still out on that one.
We had a basement flood on Conference weekend (crap!). Dave was running a new water line for our fridge and it broke open while we were running errands between sessions. We came home to find 1-2" of water throughout most of our basement. That's the bad news. The good news is we got new carpet down there for a $400 insurance deductible. :-) We got a new TV and stuff (not because of the flood), so we've got stuff pretty much back to normal now.
Speaking of Dave, his next trip will be POLAND. Yep...POLAND. We don't know when yet, but he hasn't been out of the country since last fall, so it's about time I guess. The good news about that is the miles he racks up. We get to do fun stuff with those (got a free home theater last month!).
Other than that, we're looking forward to seeing if the Jazz can beat the Lakers. Hmmm...love them as I do, they've certainly got their hands full (what IS a Kobe anyway?).
No comments:
Post a Comment