Dave's concert with Riverton Stake

Friday, October 9, 2009

We're still alive!!

And I promise I will really try to update this blog more often, since I know you all can't survive without knowing what's going on with us (though most of you really already know!). :)

Well over the past several months, we tried unsuccessfully to sell our house. After 6 months of trying, we decided to take a hint and stay put. One reason (besides the commute) we were tying to move was that our backyard was sloped, terraced, full of garbage trees, and just didn't offer much usable space. When we decided to stay here, we opted to excavate the whole thing and put up a retaining wall. You can see pictures of the project HERE. They have some grading left to do, and then we'll be working on putting the sprinklers back in and laying sod.

Speaking of pictures, I just uploaded a bunch from Summer 2009. Since picture sharing is probably the biggest reason to blog, I'll leave it at that for now. :) Thanks for staying tuned. :)

2 comments:

Kellye said...

Good for you Meredith. Way to make lemonade from lemons! You are so awesome at staying positive!

Debbie said...

It's so good to have you back in the blogging world. What an eventful summer and what changes to your yard. It's looking really nice.