Abby came upstairs for school this morning with a Hannah Montana necklace she had gotten at a birthday party a while back. She wanted me to help her put it on. Now, she doesn't watch the show or listen to the music, and I'm glad. But she does know that a lot of her friends like Hannah Montana. So I reminded her that she doesn't even like Hannah Montana and that I think that's kinda for older kids. She says, "Mom, I'm a first-grader...I'm not in Kindergarten anymore."
I don't mind if she wears the necklace, but it was one of those, "Okay, here we go..." moments.
We also keep a baby monitor thing in her room downstairs, just so we can hear at night if she needs anything, and make sure she's up on time in the morning. She must have forgotten about it, because I heard her singing along with her radio this morning. Six going on 15!
No comments:
Post a Comment