Dave's concert with Riverton Stake

Monday, November 3, 2008

I've been tagged! Twice!

Ten things that make me happy (not in any order):

1. My hubby 2. My kids 3. The Gospel 4. Dave's and my extended family 5. Security 6. Obedience 7. Snow 8. Christmas music 9. Good friends 10. Having all 3 kids tucked into bed. :)

Ten things I love about my house (not in any order):

1. Our neighborhood (everyone helps everyone else, and we're close to everything!) 2. Our new kitchen 3. Three bathrooms 4. Our big front porch/courtyard area 5. Bedrooms for all 6. A good sized lot, even though the backyard is tiered. 7. Our food storage room 8. Good storage space 9. Our fireplace 10. The double-head steam shower and a bonus one: Our swamp cooler, which works great and cost almost nothing to run.

I tag: Bobo, Tete, Heather & John, Heather & Andrew, Emily & Brent, and anybody else who feels the urge.

No comments: